Kitchens are in high danger to the possibility of fire outbreaks due to the auto ignition nature of oils and fats used, or given off, during the cooking process.
- 1. Automatic Fusible Link Fire Detection. The fusible link seperates in a fire condition, activating the discharge valve.
- 2. Sprinklers are arranged to offer maximum coverage of all installations.
- 3. Heat Detectors installed within the fume hood are triggered only during fire. Temperature detection level can be custom suited.
- 4. Fully-mechanical suppression system. The system distributes the extinguishing agents over all protected areas and interrupts the supply of gas or electricity.
- 5. Liquid Potassium Salt is used to extinguish cooking fires. Upon contact with hot oil, the liquid foam cools the hot oil and prevents oxygen from reaching the fire.
- 6. Manual Pull Station. The system also has a manual override.